- Receive light meter (ordered on eBay). Analyze various rooms and determine where I will need to put blackout curtains. Buy and/or make curtains. Get hardware and put them up.
- Locate 20-watt and/or amber lightbulbs and replace all appropriate bulbs. Determine alternative lighting/window coverings for public rooms.
- Order special sunglasses. The company is closed until January 2nd! Can't start until I have them. Should have ordered them at the beginning of December as I've been wishing for them already.
- Hats, gloves, scarves, bootcut jeans. Burka?
- Analyze foods for dietary restrictions; find new products/sources for new needs.
- Get bloodwork results back and report to MP website.
- Get disabled tags for vehicles (my dad qualifies for one too and I tried to do this already but the bureaucrats, God bless them, needed more paperwork).
- Finish weaning myself off of some of my current prescriptions.
- Get MP prescriptions filled.
With any luck I'll be able to start in mid-January! I am really looking forward to it.