Thursday, June 7, 2007

Please, Doc

I finally got my printouts about the Marshall Protocol put together in a binder, and took it to my doctor. The binder was two inches thick, and there were more than 20 items in it (I happened to have some numbered tabs on hand so I used them). No, I don't expect him to read it all. I just wanted him to have it available if he was interested. Instead, I described the MP very succinctly in my cover letter, and then on a separate sheet provided him with a list of exactly what I need from him (prescriptions, blood tests, etc.). I'll make an appointment for a couple of weeks from now to give him time to review it. I tried to make it easy for him to say Yes.

edited to add: I have an appointment on July 2nd to consult with my doctor about the MP.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Good luck!

Adela said...

Thanks, Laurie! I am optimistic that he'll cooperate!