Thursday, May 24, 2007

a good day

Feeling much better today, no fever or sinus trouble, just the normal joint and muscular pain that never really goes away without drugs.

This evening I am trying to finish putting together a three-ring binder of printouts and articles about the MP to take to my doctor tomorrow. I'll make an appointment to see him in a couple of weeks to give him time to review it first.

I have been amusing myself looking at hats, scarves, and gloves on eBay, for my probable MP enrollment. Although the burqa ensemble is tempting, and so is the hajib, I think I will be able to get by with a large scarf or two. I will probably make one. The balaclavas are also tempting. I think that an abundant scarf, along with the very dark sunglasses, and possibly a wide-brimmed hat and kid gloves, will be fun, even elegant. I can do an Audrey Hepburn impersonation or something. Hmm, I wonder if I can get one of those long cigarette holders on eBay?

No comments: