Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday

Today I am running a fever and completely paranoid about catching a bug from my niece's future stepson, who was here (along with my niece and her fiance) for a visit yesterday. We had a nice quiet day watching Disney movies (note to self: must replace dozen-year-old VHS tapes with DVDs), and my dad smoked chicken and brisket, both of which were excellent (along with my mom's homemade cole slaw, potato salad, and apple pie-- yum), and taking walks around the backyard with our two dogs and my niece's two dogs. But the baby was sick, and got sicker as the day progressed. I've felt so blah today that I haven't been able to even think about doing something requiring a brain, like tackle the criticisms of the MP, as I promised earlier.

Sorry for the whiny post. Actually it took me all day to realize I have a fever, because I have one so often. So no pity, please! It's actually pretty normal.

I will try to post something more cheerful soon!

No comments: