Friday, September 7, 2007

MC day 5

Today is a good day MC-wise, but I am grumpy. It is probably a detox sypmtom, but I am wallowing in it. I know I'll feel better this evening.

I have not had enough energy to go to town to do errands. My low-grade fever is back.

I spent some time this morning catching up over at the MP study site forum. My brain is on information overload, but I was a bit disappointed to see that there really isn't any new news since I last logged in a month or two ago. In fact, they haven't posted anything new in the News forum since November. Last time I requested a news update (they have an important orphan drug application at the FDA, as well as other ongoing FDA-related activities) I got my nose bitten off. In fact, it seems like every time I've posted there, whether a question or even a joke, I've gotten my nose bitten off. Having pretty thick skin, I haven't lost any sleep over it, but it hasn't exactly encouraged me to hang around and offer moral support to other patients. Oh, well, I'll go back when I get started myself on the MP.

I was supposed to get new patient forms in the mail this week from a doctor that I hope will try the MP with me, but guess what, it didn't get here. One of my planned errands is to go by his office and fill out the paperwork so that I can get an appointment scheduled. But I'm too tired to do errands. It's frustrating.

But maybe that's just because I'm grumpy today. C'est la vie.

No comments: